Organizers can set up leagues and tournaments in minutes from home or office. All league functions, including pricing, scheduling, email messaging, web posting of schedules and standings and financial reporting are accessible via the Internet through a secure browser interface. After your account has been established, sports organizers can then quickly begin accepting on-line registrations and payments after the following basic league and/or tournament descriptive data has been entered into the ISIS system.
- Create named programs. Programs are named containers grouping multiple leagues and/or tournaments with similar characteristics (i.e. "Select Boy's Basketball 2007" or "Summer Girls Volleyball").
- Specify program values such as sport, sex, and other items which will be used as defaults during league or tournament setup.
- Create leagues and specify data including league name, description, registration period, and other key dates. Specify other key data to be collected during registration such as membership numbers, height, SS#, weight, etc.
- Specify registration fees
- Activate the league for online registration
- Specify information to be displayed for public or private consumption (Team rosters, player or coaches names, phone numbers and email addresses).